Saturday, December 23, 2006

It is that time of year folks and I hate it. From now to New Years is "Get Fat" time where you gorge yourself into oblivion and say you will lose weight after the holiday season!
.
I had some back problems and went to a massage therapist who was recommended by Dawn and Herbert. Man was this a weird experience! First I was told it could be my Gall Bladder and then I was told it could be parasites. I was told after that she was sorry she couldn't help me.
.
I didn't get massaged as much as thrown around the table. It was interesting. I got off the table feeling a bit better. Today I feel a lot better.
.
I am not sure it is from the massage or just the fact that it is not raining and thundering as I have bad arthritus in my back from a car accident but I am thankful as hell either way. My kneck bothered me so much I got a headache by the evening. Woke up ok for the most part and then the muscles couldn't hold up my head by 2 pm and home to bed after work.
.
Go figger... No pain this evening or a whole lot less to be exact! Bueno!
.
Work tomorrow although I am not expecting much. I guess we will see what happens. Christmas is a family day. We are closing the restaurant on Christmas Day so I am off to a friends house with a bunch of friends for the afternoon and evening. Cool, it has been a while since i HUNG OUT with them.
.
My friends from the states are starting to arrive. I expect to have a whole bunch down in the next few days. Edd is bringing up the rear coming on the 29th. Man Edd you ought to get in front for once before it starts to hurt:)
.
I got 4 bottles of Don Julio Jackie so you aint gonna hurt me so fast this time!
Hasta Pronto!
PS> Be safe on the roads!

No comments: