Monday, December 18, 2006

My daughter

I don't know if I posted this picture before. It was when I was in Atlanta about a month ago.
.
I was just deleting some pictures off of my desktop and saw this one and liked it. I was reaching my hand out and took our picture myself. That is why she looks a little prettier than I do. Try posing for a pic with your hand stretched out!
.
Bet you never saw me in a suit before either? Hah, first time for everything in this life!:)
.
We are now open 7 days a week at QuiXote's Restaurant in anticipation of getting busy for the High Season. It has been a bit slow in town lately. Hope it will pick up shortly but it will by the 28th for sure.
.
Today I had this Dominican gal in who has the most beautiful body I have ever seen. I showed her the poster about the Bikini Contest on the 21st of January we are having at QuiXote's and I asked if she is going to enter. CLARO Que Si! This gal doesn't mess around. She knows what she has and I would bet she comes in 3rd place or better. Museum piece body she has!
.
Some times I see her at the Disco. I can't take my eyes off of her as she moves to the music. She looks at me looking at her and she shakes it harder!:) Man what is a man suppose to do? I stare harder!:)
.
Today I pick up from the Airport Computer Ted from Canada at 9:30pm.
.
He is staying in my condo for a week. Nice guy and he is bringing down some booze for me also.
.
I am going to head up to Cabrera this week, just don't know which day yet. We should have one house done this month. We will see. I have heard promises before.
.
I have had a few responses to the add below for the lot in Cabarete I am selling. I will get this lot sold before the end of the year I bet. Where else can you get a piece of dirt to build a house for 13k close to the beach?
.
I hope to also close on a piece of land this week I made a deal on. I will post the info and pictures when it is closed. I don't want to jinx the deal by talking too much about it. I have interesting plans for this piece.
.
.
Hasta Pronto!

No comments: