Monday, January 15, 2007

Cute Newspaper Articles...

My Uncle sent these to me and I thought they were entertaining. Too bad for the Dwarf though:)
.
Went up to the finca to play with my new kids today.
.
I met my neighbor who just built a big home across the street from me. Nice lady who is from Austria. She thanked me for the Papaya I guess my gardener gave her and I had no clue about. I hope they enjoyed my fruit!
.
My kids were bouncing around today and they were very playful and friendly. My 8 month old kid is starting to get horney. I thought it was cute with the father and I played with him a lot butting his head. Now the Son of a Bitch wants to gore me when ever he sees me so I don't play with his son in this manner anymore:)
.
I actually have no problem with the old man except when he breaks his rope and I have to pull him away from getting laid! Man he is a strong SOB!
.
Next time I want some sweet Shemale goats instead of boys who end up trying to stick it to me. They also become old and smelly. I don't exactly know why but there is nothing more nasty than an old male goat. Hold your nose when you walk up to one and protect yourself from being gored!:)
.
More pictures to come shortly as I took many of the kids today again.
.
Speaking of old goats I got a call from Jackie Quontee yesterday. He of course pulled a Houdini last time he was here and I didn't see him again after he was here for a couple of days but he says he is returning next month for a while. Poor Jackie is working two jobs now as he needs the money badly. I am starting a "Help Jackie Fund" if anyone wants to kick in BTW:. LOL
.
My buddy Mario left today. If you read back to February on my blog he is the guy that gave me a Range Rover and an Aston Martin to use while in Florida last year. He was only here for a few days and I miss him already. Mario is one of the nicest and sweetest guys you will ever meet. I asked Dawn to take him to the Airport for me because I had to work and she even called me to thank me. That is how nice a guy he is.
.
I wish all my friends gave me 250k worth of metal to use! You guys would be cool also!
Hasta Pronto!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you think I was MIA the last trip, wait until I get my own car down there. There won't be a locale that I won't touch.

BTW, I'll be in on the 9th....you got the Tequila ready? I'm flying through Atlanta this trip and if the flight is on time, I might be able to hit Duty Free.

As far as my 2 jobs, I actually have 4 but still only get paid for one. It's the one job that actually pays for all four.

See ya soon.