Sunday, January 14, 2007

"My Three Sons"

These are my lastest additions to the family. 2 days ago Goat gave birth to three healthy hombres. The other two times we only had one at a time. I had to have a talk with her to give me 2 or 3 this time and next time I will have to ask nicely for some gals instead of boys for a change. So far she has given me 5 lads and no ladies!:) .
Doug Hicks told his wife Linda I haven't blogged in a while. Linda is here and told me. I don't know why other than I have been feeling like crap for a week or so. My back went out and my eye had a allergic reaction to something and started leaking so bad I got it infected by rubbing the water away. I am starting to repair both the back and the eye but the eye looked real bad for a while.
.
Ok, I am back to writing so now you have to live with that:)
.
Business has picked back up now. It was real off over Christmas and New Years for some reason. Now we have nice crowds while I am there. I now only work till 2pm so come in for either breakfast or lunch to say hello. You will see my partner if you have a late lunch or dinner.
.
Today I had as many sales in by 2pm as we did yesterday ALL DAY and yesterday was a decent day. I hope it stays busy. I get bored when it is slow.
.
I took a newbie around today to find him a place to stay. He didn't like the place he was at before. He found two places. One to move into for 5 days and another for a month after that.
.
Hasta Pronto!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute kids! You'll have a gost farm soon - do you like goat curry?