Friday, January 19, 2007

My Three Sons Again

My three kids are only 3-4 days old in this picture. They are up and moving now. Show a lot of interest in their surroundings and appear to be very social and intelligent. Maybe I will obedience train them:)
.
Business is picking up now after a slow Christmas and New Years in Sosua. I picked some guys up at the Airport and they told me that the Flights were very expensive and are now coming down. Others tell me it is because of the passport regulations affecting the Caribbean. All I know is business is much better lately than it was a few weeks ago. . I have to go pay some bills after work today. I have to pay for my phone and internet for the house which I regret having to pay as the service has been awful. Maybe I will complain to the public service commission! LOL YEAH RIGHT.
.
I am looking to trade a boy or two for a girl or two. I can't believe after 5 kids I haven't gotten a gal out of Goat yet. I asked my gardener to see if he could trade off one of my boys for a gal. Hopefully he will find a nice gal for me.
.
We just had to get new invoices for the restaurant. The GOVERNMENT in its wisdom decided to make every business get new invoices with numbers that THEY give you to use. Guess they are trying to keep track of people screwing with the system. Now I have many books of invoices that I can't use. UGH!
.
Hasta Pronto!

No comments: