Monday, April 16, 2007

Beaches

These are a few of the beaches I went to on Friday with a couple of friends. One is Ivan who is an Engineer from Boston and the other is Leo also an Engineer from NY. . Had a nice day showing these guys around the entire north coast. . I told these guys to get out of Sosua and see the country. I ended up going with them also. Had a great day which was topped off stopping at a typical Dominican Restaurant on the highway coming back for some fresh fish and beer. I of course had a nice time and I am pretty sure these guys enjoyed themselves also. . These are a few of the beaches we stopped at. First one was Playa Diamonte or actually the first beach in the post is, the second one is La Entrada which is about 15 minutes away. . The last picture is on the master bedroom balcony of the two story house I am involved with in Cabrera. How can I show these guys the North Coast without showing them things I do? Ain't possible:) . Hasta Pronto!

No comments: