Monday, April 16, 2007

Veggies you allo

These are from my mini-finca/farm. First is a Pineapple growing, second is a basket of fruits and vegatables I picked to take home and eat.
.
There is no much that gives me more pleasure than to eat what I grow on my property.
.
That night I had fried sweet potatoes and they were great. Each week we pick a bunch of stuff to eat and there is nothing like fresh!
.
I have Cashews growing now and should have hundreds along with a very sweet smelling fruit that comes with it. I love Cashews.
.
I just found flowers on a fruit tree yesterday. I was wondering if it would ever grow fruit since it has been years and it is large.
.
I am not even sure what type of fruit it is but I have had it. Bigger green fruit and the tree looks like a Mango tree with bigger leaves but same shape as Mango.
Hasta Pronto!

No comments: