Monday, March 10, 2008

This Orange is for Ben and Majorie

Ben and Majorie own a nice piece of property in the same community I have my little finca in. When I went to walk their property with them one time it was real overgrown and I just wasn't into slogging through the crap to see it. We decided I would get it cleared for them with the day workers I have been using myself and the property is all cleared and pretty now. This is a picture of one of their orange trees with an orange. It was such a beautiful looking orange I decided to eat it! Thanks Ben and Marjorie for this nice piece of fruit. It was so good I went back the next day to get me a couple of others which also were great!
.
Come home soon before I eat all your fruit:) Actually they are coming home in a couple of weeks and I look forward to seeing them again!
.
Hasta Pronto!

No comments: