Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Goat Farm in Sosua Dominican Republic

This is a picture of my new goat that I bought this week. A handsome lad he is. I first saw him while on my motorcycle in the Campo. This guy and the rest of his herd were HUGE. I went back three times to buy one and finally they sold this bad boy to me. Today when I was up at the Finca my guy Danny told me he already performed his job! Oh what a guy.
I don't know what type of goat he is but he is NOT native to this country. I sent two pictures to a woman in the US that Judges goats all over and I am awaiting her reply. He is bigger and has a set of horns that are much different. He has a large beard and longer ears also. His coat is finer than most of the goats I have seen.
Haha, I just noticed my finger in the photo. I used my camera phone to take these pictures.
.
I probably won't be blogging for a week or so. I am off to see family and shop for a week. It has been a year and a half since I left the country and my shoes are thin and my clothes threadbare:
.
Hasta Pronto!

No comments: