Tuesday, April 22, 2008

And now its time to say goodbye to all

This is Fred who was one of the originators of Pedro McMurphys Irish Sports Bar in Sosua. They built it and sold it in 3 months. Successful plan!
.
Fred returned today to Vancover BC and we have had small going away parties for 2 days now for him. I will miss the guy for sure. He was immortalized on one of our Motorcycle rides when he crashed and burned. I didn't get to see it because I was helping another guy get up off the ground a 1/4 of a mile away at the time but when I got to Fred he was in the River washing off all the blood. He has the Scars to prove it:)
.
When I asked him if he was ok he smiled and said sure but he must have been one hurting puppy and sucked it up big time. Hats off to Fred and I for one hopes he returns SOON!
He has already threatened to buy a bike on his return and get back in the saddle! Great guy, lots of fun and will be missed! BYE FRED!
.
Hasta Pronto

No comments: