Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Trujillos Cars at Camp David

These are Trujillos cars on display at Camp David in Santiago. Trujillo was a dictator that ruled here until he was assasinated in the 60's. He was a vicious ruler but there was law and order then. Now it is like the wild west but I still like it for the most part. This was his son's Chevy. The next one is a Willy's that he rode around in. He was the chief of the Armed Forces. This was the boss's Caddy with me standing next to it. I know you will hardly notice the car with such a handsome and distinguished gentleman standing next to it:) Doug Hicks took this shot. I am not usually in my photos because I am the picture taker so here is a rare view of me! . We had a great day and Doug was a pleasure to ride with. He is a great rider and that made it a pleasure. We did a trip that would have taken me with the rest of the guys 3 days to do. . Doug use to be a Professional Hockey player and was said to be the reason Bobby Orr retired (joke out of dougs mouth). Doug was his last defense partner if my memory serves me right. Doug is still a athelete and does everything I can't do anymore and probably couldnt do it back then either:) I look forward to my next trip with him. . Hasta pronto!

No comments: