Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Gals of the Brittania Pub in Sosua

This is Heydi who is standing with my buddy Patrick. I captured the best shot of the two of them:) Another BEAUTY and I also got the best shot of the two of them. I hope you all are starting to get it! LOL Here is a beauty solo without my buddy Patrick who by this point probably hates me but I hate to ruin a shot of a beautiful woman:) No I want to name this shot Beautys and the beast. That is Ted in the middle the evening bartender at Brittania most nights. However I don't know why I consider myself lucky when I just have the gals in the pictures. There is also another BEAUTIFUL bartender/waitress Eva who I don't have a picture of but I will. I was there tonight but without my camera unfortunately. . 2 beers for 99 peso happy hour and a food special for 99 pesos every night. I had Pasta bolonesa tonight along with 2 Bohemias for 198 Pesos. Can't beat that with a stick and I get to look at beautiful women! Who has it better than me? . Hasta Pronto!

No comments: