Thursday, May 15, 2008

Dateline Sosua, Dominican Republic-Who's your daddy?

This picture is Danny, me and my two new baby goats that were born today.
If you notice mine has white boots and his has black boots. One time when I had the restaurant he came in and tells me that we had baby goats and one was all black and one was all white and the other was black and white. My waiter Nelson who thinks he is a comedian says that I am the father of the white one and Danny is the father of the black one and both of us probably fathered the black and white one. It was pretty funny but Danny was denying it and we were all laughing.
The next picture is Maria and I holding the two babies. I don't know why I ended up with the black booted one this time:) This is a picture of the two of them on the ground. Real cuties and the two of them are colors I haven't had on the farm and I have never seen these colors before.
.
Next one schedualed to give birth is my Sheep. Yup folks I have heard all the jokes already. Yes I keep a pair of boots in my truck!
.
I posted pictures of a baby goat born on the farm less than a month ago. He is now as big as my 6 month old goats. I will see if I have a late photot of him now with the others.

Man this is fun. I love raising goats and it is so much fun just feeding these guys you wouldn't believe it. I supplement their food with tops of Yuca which they love. Must be full of vitamins and other good stuff because they go crazy for it.

.

Hasta Pronto!

No comments: