Monday, May 26, 2008

Black Ass, White Ass and Whiter Ass

These are 3 out of 5 friends of mine that were down in Sosua last weekend and a couple for a week. I met 3 of the 5 or 6 guys in Boca Chica when I was there hanging out with another buddy of mine. I told them Boca Chica is the pits and they have to come to the North Coast. Well that was in July and a few of these guys have been here no less than 5 times now and all at least 2x and they won't be returning to Boca Chica again.
I was having a great time with them but some of my buddies called for a Motorcycle ride which I couldn't turn down. We were up in the mountains going down a goat trail when it was real rutted from heavy rains. I was going only about 2 miles an hour and I couldn't negotiate the ruts and dropped the bike. Ended up spraining my ankle last Sunday and Monday ended up at a clinic for xrays. I stayed with the ride until it started swelling and then begged off to ice it.
.
The Doctor put me in a Cast and it was only supposed to stay on for 3 weeks. It was up to my knee and to pitch of my ankle in the cast put my left foot 16 inches in front of my body. Very Dominican and it meant it was impossible to walk with my bad foot 1.5 feet in front of my body.
.
I left it on for 3 days and took a wire cutter and started peeling it down. Two days later it was completely off my damn foot.
.
I had my friend Rellosk bring down a "Air Cast" which wasn't exactly the one I wanted but worked real well. Atheletes would wear this and play ball in it. It gets me around so its cool.
.
I had a sprained ankle before and it was much worse. Took me 2 years before I felt 100%. Thankfully this sprain isn't as bad.
.
Hasta Pronto

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Them's some big hooters there, fella! ha ha