Monday, May 26, 2008

Elvis is alive and living in Sosua Dominican Republic

As some of you know years ago I had a kennel in New Paltz NY and I bred German Shepherds and some Rotweilers. I also tried Dobermans and Akitas but didn't like or enjoy those breeds.
.
I have wanted a German Shepherd for the Finca and just bought one on Friday. I wanted to name him Malo which is bad in Spanish but Maria got all upset and said it was a terrible name for a Dog. I liked it because he is going to be a BAD BOY when I am finished with him.
.
He comes from very nice German and Eastern Europe working lines with Siegers and Shutzhunds in his back ground. He is a very beautiful 9 week old puppy and I absolutely love him.
.
So far he has been a struggle with my sprained ankle and Maria went to Nagua for 2 days to spend mothers day Dominican with her mother and son so I had to walk him 4 times with a bum foot.
He is everything I want in a Dog with the exception that he is a boy and I like gals better. No problem though it will work out perfectly and I will train him up and he will be a sight when people see him work.
.
My Sheps were Natural herders and even after generations of not working as herding dogs they did it perfectly on my farm in the states. This particular guy is a very intelligent fellow and will do great and all I need is a bit of patience till my ankle heals.
.
I took him up to the finca today and left him with my guy Danny. He will live in the servants quarters till my ankle repairs and then I will take him back home for socialization and training.
.
Hasta Pronto!

No comments: