Thursday, May 15, 2008

Moscow Circus Playing in Puerto Plata

Timing is everything. Maria asked me if I wanted to go to the circus in Puerto Plata. I told her I wasn't a kid and left it at that. She speaks to her mother and she is going to Puerto Plata for a couple of days to see her family there and I suggested that she bring Maria's son Melvin with her and we can go to the circus together. Worked out great and Melvin stayed with us for 2nights and 3 days and we all went to the circus.
Melvin is 6 now and a great kid. I bought him a want that turned many colors. Kind of looked like a weapon from the space movies. We had Cotton Candy and other junk and had a great time.
.
Little did I know that this was the first time for both Melvin and Maria to see a circus. I guess some things I just take for granted and never would have imagined.
.
I bought the best seats and we had a ringside box which was great except for the High wire act where I had to strain my neck to see it.
.
It is still playing so I recommend if you can see it that it is well worth it.
.
Hasta Pronto!

No comments: