Monday, June 02, 2008

6 week old Baby Goat is HUGE

My little big guy here is only 6 weeks old. He is already trying to reproduce and I think he is going to grow up to be a beauty. I am thinking about keeping him for stud along with the other one I bought a few months ago called Meme. They will both be very big and this guy will NOT have horns where Meme has the biggest horns I have seen in this country.
This is a picture of my little big guy with 3 other 2 other gals and one boy who are at least 6-8 months old. He is as big as these guys and the one to his left is pregnant. This is the largest fasted growing goat I have seen. I love the differences in color on all these guys. They are all individuals and distintive. . Hasta Pronto!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good to see the finca and the animals growing. I'll be there next week. Forum site is down? How to contact you. RVerde

Escott said...

I am easy to contact
845-810-0212 is my NY number that rings here
Jazzpaging@yahoo.com is my email
809-223-1178 is my cell phone