Friday, December 30, 2005

Nice start to the NEW Blog!

This picture is of Dawns Pool taken from her Penthouse Balcony. Yesterday Badpiece, my brother Mike, Darren, a chica, Dawn and myself hung out up there having cocktails. It was lovely up there with a great breeze. Great place to entertain. Poor Dawn was working as we were having crazy conversations and a nice time but what the heck, someone has to work! Last night as Jack Quontree, Dawn and myself were headed out to Jazz Ladybird pulls up and she had no clue to where she was going. She had to be lost to find Dawns home because it is convienent to nowhere:) When I told Jackie who she was after we got in the car he was laughing as he didn't know it before hand. Yesterday which was the first day of the NEW location there were 353 page reads and 156 Unique User on the Blog. This morning by 10 am there have been so far 114 Page Reads and 58 Unique Users so far. Believe it or not this is a way better start than the last time I started. Thanks for coming and please keep posting the comments! Today I pick up Ed (Rellosk on DR1) from the Airport. It is always great to see him and he is always a fun guy to hang around with! I will post his picture late this afternoon after I fetch him from Puerto Plata Airport! Welcome home in advance Ed! Hasta Siempre!

1 comment:

Escott said...

Brian,
It will tke me some time to get to know the software and it will improve as I get smarter.

Thanks for the tips!

Your Whiskey is great btw. I bought a bottle from Eddy. I look forward to trying all your other spirits! You are doing what I only dream about!

Escott