Friday, December 30, 2005

Today I had to go up to my mini-finca in Cabarete on the North Coast of the Dominican Republic to pay my gardener who works for me full time now for about 2 years. It was the last day I was going to see him before the 1st of the month and I wanted him to have his money. I also paid my maid today so she would have her money also. While up at the finca I was able to take some peanuts and Yuca to eat. I have a lot of each growing at the finca along with many other fruits and vegatables. I think I have every fruit possible from Figs to Oranges and everything inbetween planted and growing on the property. I get more enjoyment out of this property than I should legally able to get! I walk this property every day and sometimes for hours. I have 10000 plants in the ground or maybe more! Fruits, vegetables and flowering plants of all different varieties can be found here. One day I will be able to give tours here for profit:) Today I checked the stats on the old blog and was amazed how many people are still going there. It is taken out of sight but people must have bookmarked the page. I am getting email every day several times a day asking where this new blog is located. Wednesday which was the last day the blog was operational I had 809 Page reads and 309 unique users. Thursday after the blog was closed by the host I had 576 Page Reads and 174 Unique users. Today the blog has been closed for 2 days there were 125 page reads and 65 Unique users. People are still reading the closed blog:) They don't know how to get here yet so help out anyone who needs this address if you don't mind. Edd said that Robert is killing every thread that tells people how to find me. Big surprise:) Poor Rob just doesn't get it. His lack of experience and years is going to come back and bite him on the ass sooner than later. Today there have been 121 Unique users here and 228 page reads. This should pass yesterdays traffic but it is too early to know yet. Hasta Pronto!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

First, I wish you the best on your new Blog..You fully realize there are going to be the ass suckers such as Chirimoaner, Pebbles, Prina, Banana, Larisa and various others that will defend what they believe to be their fearless “leader” (Leader of a bunch of ???) that will quickly turn on you and any that support you (Might even prove very derisive to DR1, so expect the LD Brit to offer some way for your come back to DR1 without admitting he is an egotistical ass).

Robbie is such a predictable moron his actions are telegraphed like no other, but wait: hasn’t he successfully lived and started businesses in 37 countries around the World/ Sort of makes you wonder doesn’t it?

It is sad for DR1, usually when I visit the site after 2-3 days, there are 30-50 new posts, now it is more like 20-30

Again, don’t get too touch feely, still think you have a bit of an overactive Ego, but then I guess we all do 

Good luck

Escott said...

While I believe you are entitled to your opinions I don't agree with all of what you write. Most of the people on DR1 I appreciate with the exception of very few.

Robert isn't such a bad guy either in my opinion. A little less well traveled and mature than he likes to think of himself but not the worst person in the world. He wouldn't be even close to the top of my list of Arses on DR1.

Escott

Anonymous said...

Hi Scott
I've been reading your new blog since you started this week. I've always enjoyed your blog because it's about real estate, business, life in DR and most of all I enjoy the fact that you have lots pictures of the life I'm missing.

I will continue to read your blog as long as it doesn't become a daily bashing of DR1 or anyone there. I hope I know you well enough to think you won't let that happen.

Keep on blogging and I'll keep on reading.

Happy New Year. Hope to see you in 2006

Escott said...

Sheesh Anna you don't know me yet. I am going to say what I please, when I please and even a veiled threat about you not reading my blog if you should see something you don't like makes not one bit of difference to me.

You don't like what you read, you don't have to read it. See, just like on DR1. If they didn't like it they had a choice whether they wanted to read or not. People went out of their way to read my blog. It wasn't coming up in new posts or anything like that where it even crossed their thoughts.

Take your right of choice and do with it what you want. That is what I did. That is why I am here now and not on DR1.

Escott

WendyWings said...

Happy New Year from New Zealand ! Surfed here through blogclicker today.

Anonymous said...

Geeez Anna;

Same threats and innuendo you used on Tom on DR Sol, good to see Scott not buying into it