Thursday, December 29, 2005

Same blogger, different host!

I had another blog which has been running since May and I have had stats from July. I had since July to now over 66,000 unique visitors to my blog. The owner of the site that sponsored my blog censored my blog although he knew I was going to speak my mind in advance and promised he wouldn't do that. I made it public and people bitched and complained until he shut it down like I knew he would. You don't edit peoples blogs because that just isn't right. He did things in a very underhanded way and would make comments that were insulting and wouldn't let you answer back. I am glad I am here now and not where I was. I can now say what I want without being censored by some young fellow who wants to appear to have a handle on everything yet has a handle on very little. Perhaps that will come with age and I hope so. I wish him well and I am sure he will do just fine. I just wasn't about to listen to his BS. Here is a copy of an email I received tonight. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did:) "Though I did not often agree with your opinions, I certainly agree that a Blog should be open and honest. what in hell good is reading a "personal experience or opinion" if some moron edits the thing/ typical British attitude, we threw then out of US twice for this type of activity, throw off your blog and send us all a link to your new one How many times has Robbie used his Holier than thou attitude to edit, suppress etc. than try to remain "cool" by calling people Kindergarten kids He is one of the few jerks I have remained disgusted enough with to want to slap up the side of the HEAD, WHAT A WHINING BABY HE IS AND YES, I COULD CARE LESS IF YOU FORWARD THIS TO HIM, I HAVE SAID MUCH WORSE TO HIS ONLINE FACE" Now I never agreed with this fellow until now and I think I am finally understanding him! LOL Man it feels good to be free! Hasta Siempre!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeahhhhhh! You're baaack! I look forward to reading your un-edited version of your life in the DR! Keep up the awesome job!
Lisa

Escott said...

What I said was that I was going to do a webpage that he couldn't either delete or censor and he took away my posting ability.

I actually knew it was over in advance and if you notice my closed blog he took away all the comments (mostly negative about him) which was a hoot.

Until I figure out how to edit someones comments I guess I will have to comment after them like here.

Escott

Anonymous said...

What I said was that I was going to do a webpage that he couldn't either delete or censor and he took away my posting ability.
From Scott

That was the clincher. Rob is a Techno weenie with almost zero social skills, he has made himself into "something" (We need not say what) in his little DR1 circle of friends

Whether it be me or someone else, you can be sure the same group of brown noses will stand by him (Rob) to acheive his undying support and admiration (Clue them in Scott, this lasts only to you are a threat to his little sandbox)

Anonymous said...

there you are...was wondering what happened to you...good luck...you'll be on my favorites...

Anonymous said...

does everything we post here have to be dr related? this is not a forum..am i correct? thanks

Escott said...

Paddy you can post anything you want here anytime. If there is any sort of story you want to post email it to me and I will put it up. This blog is mostly about my life in the DR and elsewhere but I am not opposed to anything.

I won't delete anything anyone writes with the exception of dupes which I just deleted for brevity only and no other reason.

Anonymous said...

Well done Scott,

I enjoy your other Blog and I will start reading the new one. Keep on posting your personal experiences and toughts, who cares what other people are saying.

I had problem with the little boy back in 98, old story....and with his mama "D" in 96, when she was posting news story, that nothing happen after hurricane George devasted DR, and we are a bunch of alarmists try to creeate panic. Years later the truth came out as we know-it.

Regards,
The Colombian(Not Columbian)
My handdle on DR1..? I don't post there.