Monday, January 23, 2006

President Fernandez in my Family's Store

I had to post this picture again because I LOVE it! Sheesh, what is not to love. Two of the most beautiful children in the world in my arms! I went to Disnaldas school today to pay for January. I apologized up and down since I was so late but seems like everytime I had the time to go it was after they closed at 3pm. Disnalda is on the left and on the right is Gabi who is Sylvies lovely daughter. That night there was a little bit of jealousy but it all worked out in the end. I got email from my family in Atlanta today telling me that Leonel was in our shoe store on Saturday and today buying shoes. I asked if they got any pictures which they may have so I can post it here. Man this is one time I would have loved to be in the store. I would have given Leonel a piece of my mind:) Check out our website if you are a shoe person either man or woman and if you have LARGE feet you will thank me. Http://www.largefeet.com Today I made a deal on a piece of property in El Batey in Sosua. It is two lots side by side in Villas Anna Maria and one block off of Pedro Clisante which is the main street of Sosua. It is a corner lot and it was pretty quiet there which is hard to believe considering it was that close to the main street. I was given the titles and delivered them to my attorney.
This morning I ordered some business cards for Dawns Sculptures so when I am in Florida I have something to give out. The card is going to have one of Dawns Sculptures on one side and the info on the other side. It is full color and I should have a proof by tomorrow and finished cards in 5 days which is pretty cool. 50% more expensive than in the States but what the heck I will get them here.
Don't forget tomorrow is Taco Tuesday folks. Get your bells and dancing shoes on and join us there for good food, drinks and great people.
I stopped into see my friend Dori who opened the restaurant last week in Eddys Sports Bar. Sunday was his best day serving about 50 meals which is great for a business 1 week old and not even a little bit of promotion. If it was mine I would have promoted the hell out of the place but Dori wanted to get his feet wet first and iron out all the kinks first. I have had 4 different dishes there and they have all been great so what the heck is there to worry about? Go figger..
. Tomorrow I head to Puerto Plata at 10 am. I need to pick up some money from Alberto at Anoeca, my commie buddy Niko is gong to translate Russian to Spanish to make a real estate deal and another friend wanted to meet Alberto to do investing with him. Niko also wants to do some clothes shopping there and I can always go shopping. Maybe I am half woman as I like to shop:)
Hasta Pronto!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Has he got big feet then? What happened about the Winery? Did you go?