Friday, January 27, 2006

Wine, Whiskey, Tour and Dinner

Last Sunday evening Dawn and I went to avocado brings home for food and drinks. We also got a tour of the Winery and Distillery which was a great treat!
This is Brian and a sculpture that I thought was great. The person that did this sculpture also did the light fixtures in my condo which were also great BUT she screwed me for 130 US dollars in the transaction.
She also screwed another person I know in the same manor. Quote one price and deliver it and install it and say it is another price. After they installed every new fixture in my home she charged me 130$ more than we had agreed upon. I loved her work and didn't want to start all over again so I paid it. She screwed me out of 130 and I guarantee because I lost her phone number on purpose she screwed herself out of 13000 dollars in Profits as I am a very large source of recommendations. At the end on my balcony she tells me "I would never screw you" and I replied "Is your husband finished installing the fixtures", she said "Yes", I said "Get the hell out of my house". That was the end of doing business with this English woman.
Stupid woman doesn't understand the big picture as many other people here also do NOT. They would rip you off for 10 dollars today even if it meant they lost 100 dollars tomorrow. Stupid and very nearsighted is all I can say.

Brian said on my blog in a comment that they were going to feed us. Hell I didn't expect a HUGE delightful dinner but that is what we got.

This is another picture of Brian being very demonstrative on their balcony of their lovely home. We sat out here for hours both before and after dinner tasting different whiskeys, brandys and wines and let me tell you that was quite a treat for me.

This is the outside of the Winery/Distillery. I got the insiders tour and man was that impressive. Not only that but the whiskey's were amazing. I had one that tasted very much like Johnny Walker Black which is a 12 year old blend that I like. His prices for the quality that you get on both the Vino and the Whiskey are amazingly LOW. Check out his blog on the upper right of this one. You will thank me for it after~!

We had a spectacular meal, fabulous wines and spirits and great company Sunday evening and I thank you for inviting us over Brian. Well done on the business! You have done it right and you will do well. Keep up the quality and your business will grow by leaps and bounds.

Hasta Pronto!

1 comment:

Escott said...

How about Ducado Black Highland Whiskey? Sounds more like what it tastes like which is Scotch. That was number 2 right?