Friday, March 31, 2006

This picture was taken by Disnalda at Taco Tuesday this week. Man I love these kids.

.

Ok, so I am a kid also and am just amoung my peers. Ok? Now you can't say a thing! LOL Disarmed:)

.

I have been real busy lately and haven't posted. I even got a call from my friend Herman in NY asking me what was going on and if I was ok. That was nice of him but I get tied up a lot for several days at a time and that is not so unusual.

.

I almost brokered a deal for 115,000 beachfront m2 but when I went to put the deal together the people selling raised the price by almost double. Who knows the deal may come back to life but I wouldn't bet on it. I am also working on the purchase of a couple of lots in Sosua and a commercial property in the center of town.

.

My condos are all rented and I am a displaced person once again but only for a week. Return for 4 days and then displaced for 4 days again. Then I return and stay forever more:) Famous last words, I know.

.

I am having breakfast with Dawn at Extreme Hotel and as usual the meal was devine. Sun is out, a very beautiful day and windy so the Kite kids are already up in the air at 10:30am. What a beautiful picture.

.

The kids auction at www. Dominicankids.com is doing great. There are plenty of great deals left to bid on so go on over after you read this and bid on some vacation stuff for yourself. You deserve the bargains and the Kids deserve your assistance as all the money goes to help poor children on the North Coast of the Dominican Republic.

.

Dawn sold 2 sculptures this week here in the DR. One of the Paso Fino and another of the Burro. Things are going real well and better than I expected on the Paso and the Burro because that is not the niche she is well known for so I am very happy about these sales.

.

In a few weeks I should have some news on the Real Estate deals I am working on. There are lots of great things going on here and this area is growing in LEAPS and BOUNDS! Mucho construction and many big projects starting.

.

That is what makes the world go around I guess.

Hasta Pronto!

No comments: