Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Taco Tuesday...

Say hello to the infamous Camden Tom and Mary Lips! They made a guest appearance at Taco Tuesday last night and as always it was a pleasure to see and chat with them. I love these guys!
I have decided to take off Tuesday evenings from yesterday onward. I really miss going to Taco Tuesday and returned last night for the first time in a while. Below I get my welcome back kiss from Sandy "the hostest with the mostest". It was nice to be at probably one of the nicest places on the North Coast which I enjoy as soon as I walk onto the property. . Here is the smiling face of Dawnypoo. It was great to be out hanging out with her again at Taco Tuesday!

Man will you look at this picture of Grahame.

When I was there I was told that there was a bar in Sosua that was going to do Taco Tuesday. Now I hear that imitation is the biggest form of flattery but... an original idea is way better than trying to take another's thunder.

.

I had a wonderful time as always with lovely people and can't wait to return again next week. Whoopee, two nights off in a row. Cool

.

Hasta Pronto!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need to go with you and Dawn the next time. I have still not been there!
Carina