Saturday, July 29, 2006

Another day in the Salt Mines...

This lovely couple came into the restaurant last night for dinner. I had met this gentleman at a real estate office once or twice before.
.
Sam and his lovely wife sent them into the restaurant. He had been looking to see where I had opened up but didn't know where we were. I am glad that they finally made it and I hope that they come back soonest!
.
Below you see Danny and Diane in the front and Phil and his lovely wife to the rear. Phil and his wife are returning to the states for a few month tomorrow. I am glad that he came in both last night and this morning for breakfast. I won't see them for a while. D&D I had better see way sooner though!
.
It is always nice to see NICE people in the restaurant.
.
We have been real busy in the last several days. I don't know why but it is nice! I would rather see a lot of people than just a few since I have to be there anyway.
.
We had a full house for breakfast today. The people from German TV cam over today and shot some film of the restaurant. That should be good for business. We have been getting some Germans in but not by the percentages that live in Sosua which is high.
.
Monday we are having the Granite Bar top installed. I have guys coming in at 8 to take off the Wood top and then at 10:30am the Granite installers are coming. Woo Hoo, finally! After I get that done I will work on getting the private dining room done. My partner wants to put sofas and chairs in there instead of having 16 seats. I don't quite get that to tell you the truth. People hang out all the time in the restaurant and if we make it TOO comfortable they will never leave:)
.
Well back to my siesta. I need to rest before I go back to close the restaurant tonight.
Hasta Pronto!

No comments: