Thursday, December 14, 2006

1st Annual Bikini and Beauty Contest

I would like to announce out first annual Bikini and Beauty Contest Extravaganza.
.
Entry fee is only 25 Pesos and we will have reserved seating for a small fee of 50 pesos.
.
I think we should get a very good turnout of Dominican Beauties since 10,000 Pesos is 2 months pay for many people here.
.
I know I am certainly looking forward to this and I have already gotten a great response.
.
Email reservations jazzpaging@yahoo.com or you can stop by the restaurant. I hope this will be the first of many events that we will hold.
.
Tomorrow I have an appointment to take a look at 2 farms in Cabrera. The price is right and have good ocean views so if it looks ok I will probably buy them.
.
More I go to Cabrera the more I like the area. I will probably be living there someday.
.
Hasta Pronto!

No comments: