Thursday, December 14, 2006

Pictures of Cabarete Lot I have for sale

Someone asked for pictures of the lot I have for sale in Cabarete.
.
Here are 3 pictures I took yesterday. Didn't even get out of my car as I was headed to the airport to pick Dawn up.
. By the way Dawn is back in town after her exciting trip to Thailand. She liked it so much she is already planning to go back next year.
.
Man the sex show must have been great!? .
Ok, someone buy this lot fast. at 12,999 US dollars and 3 blocks away from Kite beach it is a bargain.
.
I am offering interest only financing at 1.25 % per month for 2 years and a balloon payment at the end to make it easier for you to purchase with only 2999 Dollars down. Payments are only $125 a month and that is a reasonable price for the DR as far as interest rates go.
.
Hasta Pronto!

No comments: