Thursday, December 14, 2006

Latest pictures on the homes in Cabrera

These are the latest pictures of the homes being built in Cabrera I am involved with. . The interiors are being finished in conjunction with the exteriors. Tile is up in bathrooms and the floors are going down now. . The pool to the big 1 story house is proving difficult as they are cutting through ROCK to put it in but when it is finished there will be an infinity pool going over a cliff into the ocean and it will start under roof. . The small house is 390 m2 and the large house is 470 m2. I made a mistake previously and said that they were larger. . On the 2 story house it is 98% complete now and the rest is going to happen in the next 2 weeks. Landscaping is in and there was a lot of rain so it all took very nicely. Stone walls all around adds a nice touch. . I am anxiously awaiting the finish of at least one of these. It has been a long time in the making. Time to move onto the Condos which I find real exciting! I hope to keep one of them for myself. Have I mentioned I really like Cabrera? Neat town and not nearly as touristy as Sosua/Cabarete. It will also have an Airport only 2o minutes away and it is already open. For now only Charter flights are coming in but soon enough schedualed air will start. . Hasta Pronto!

No comments: