Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Man Check this picture out!

My Uncle sent me this picture and man this looks like a feat of engineering! Look at the weight this bad boy holds.
.
It connects E & W Germany and man is this cool or what?
.
We are now open 7 days a week at the restaurant starting this week. No more Wednesday off until I can make other arrangements. I will now work from 7am till 1-1:30pm and have the afternoon and evenings off. My partner cant get up in the morning so he put this on the table and I bought it for the time being.
.
So today I go to Cabrera to take care of some business and tomorrow I am going to Santiago to pick up Dawn at the Airport. Yes she is coming back to the DR contrary to popular belief. She spent about a month in Thailand taking in Sex Shows. She says it is for her writing but comon folks I think we all know better! Never believe everything someone tells you!:)
.
The temperature is about 82 degrees here and this morning we had sunshowers like you wouldnt believe. Never saw it rain as hard with the sun out before.
.
On the 21 st of January we are having a Beauty and Bikini Contest here at the Hotel and Restaurant. We are putting this on together.
.
There will be a 10,000 Pesos first prize, 5,000 Peso second prize and 1000 Peso 3rd prize. Registration is 25 pesos. We hope to attract some of the most beautiful women in the country to this contest and extravaganza! We will have more information next week.
.
Hasta Pronto!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope to God you rub egg on the face of Rocky, GWB, Lambada, Rocky, Sky, Howmar, and all the others accusing you and Alberto of Fraud

I can't wait until your dental work starts for those kids (Maybe it already has)

Make sure you pull a "Rocky" and take out an adv telling the world while you say "I don't toot my own horn, I don 't want any credit" what a phony, PLEASE rub it in his face when you do open clinic

Anonymous said...

post pictures of all these Dominican beauties, all the stuff I see on Life in the DR ads at the top are real dogs especially when I search Sosua YUCK .....where are all the beauties.

The most beautiful eyes I have seen on all the forums or blogs anywhere are those of your kid and she is a gem...PLEASE Take that as a compliment, I have grandkids her age.


By the way your old man is looking great for his age, hope you can get that far also.

Someday back to Sosua but the Waren love Punta Cana and after we go to Hawaii in March I think she will want to set her sails for that location....by the way have been to Phucket with brother in law and left 6 days before Sunami great spot but poverty and I will never return, unless it is free of course.

Your amigo

Wud