Saturday, January 12, 2008

First new build on Finca

This is the first construction on my new finca. It is plumbed for a kitchen and a bath but will be used for storage for now until I get the next construction up. I needed to finish a building quicker than the bigger one and decided to do this one first because it is smaller and quicker. The fellow in this picture is a laborer just doing the primer inside.
The next picture is of the same home with Daniel in the picture who has worked for me for years first in the other finca which I sold. Since I moved the animals over Daniel has been working here which has been a great help. He is very knowledgeable and a good guy. Hopefully the windows and door will be installed next week. I paid for them yesterday. I am getting Bronze color frames and glass tinted bronze also. There will be a grid pattern in the windows and screens in all.
.
Doors will be brown as well. Havent picked out the paint colors yet but will do this Monday. Woo hoo finally getting completion.
.
Hasta Pronto!

No comments: