Monday, January 07, 2008

This is the road my new finca is located on. As a matter of fact I am just out of eyesight on the left side of the road. The trees that have the red flowers are called Flamboyan. Makes for a beautiful entrance to the finca!
To the right you can get a small look at the tennis courts of the community. There is also free Horseback Riding for the owners at the stables on the property.
.
This place was originally set up as a place for Gentlemen Farmers which is the class I belong in. It actually turned into a place for Mansions instead which is ok with me. When I thought I wouldn't exactly fit in I learned that I am the type of person this was meant for:)
.
Hasta Pronto

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's beautiful. Nice to see you back. It's about time.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous photo. Can't wait to get back to Sosua.