Monday, April 14, 2008

Saturday night dinner

Saturday night we had dinner for about 8 people in my condo. In attendence were my friend Howard from NYC, my friend Herbert also from NYC, My friend Herman also from NYC, Boyd and Lannie from the outback of Canada, Maria and her brother Kiko and of course myself. There were supposed to be other people but they had other plans and couldn't make my last minute dinner. Maria made her famous San Cocho which in fact is actually a famous meal:) Herman made some sort of Vietnamese Spring Rolls and of course we had a ton of wine and port at the end. Everyone said they had a great meal which I certainly did and went home with full bellies. I have to thank Herman for the photos because the dope that I am didn't take any myself. Hasta Pronto!

No comments: