Friday, January 13, 2006

Kids and Comments

These two girls met at Taco Tuesday around Christmas time and had a great time together. Sylvie sent me this photo just recently and I love it.
Yes I stole this from another blog. I loved it and made it mine. Actually the blog I stole it from had also stolen it from someone else:) Let me know if you get the point! I don't even care if KiwiCanuck comments again. I even love stupid comments just as much as I do intelligent ones.

I have been reading some blogs recently for both ideas and to see who has something that interests me. I found one blog on Cellulite and another on Potty Training. Man, I have to tell you, I couldnt get off both of these quick enough although I believe there are people who read it daily!

This picture is of me in the center, Disnalda on the left and Gabi (Sylvies daughter) on the Right.

Dawn and I are putting Disnalda through private English-Spanish School at Garden Kids. At first there was jealousy from Gabi because I enjoy spending time with her and she has been use to me giving her all the attention but after a while she brightened up and the two kids had a nice time.

I love this picture and thanks Sylvie for sending it to me. This one goes into the permanent collection!

Today I have two friends coming into town for the weekend. I have no room for them and they are staying in Costambar so I will probably stay up there with them tomorrow night and hang out with them there. Hasta Pronto!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...1 sweeties...
Who is the ugly one in the middle?
Just kidding.... :-)

Anonymous said...

I mean 2 sweeties...sorry slipped on the keyboard...
Carina

Anonymous said...

ohhh puss i missed you glad i found you

Escott said...

Carina... You need to quit drinking!:)

Kathy... Glad you found the blog!