Monday, January 09, 2006

New Golf and New Menu-New Restaurant

The picture is just a tease but coming soon to the blog is a guest bit being written about all the details of the New Sea Horse Ranch Golf Course. Construction is getting under way in March of this Year and it will be an awsome course from what I was able to see on their plans. I look forward to putting it up for your appreciation! As you have read before in this blog, Dori is opening up the Restaurant in Eddys Sports Bar which currently has the reputation of being the best sports bar in the whole Dominican Republic and is located on the North Coast in Sosua just down the street from Banco Reserva and Super Super Liquor Store. The Restaurant is opening up next week and I have been looking forward to this for as long as the deal between Eddy and Dori was made. Dori is a great chef and has been a Hotel Executive Chef on many Continents for many years. He operated a Thai Restaurant which I probably ate at 3x a week and never had a bad meal. So now you can come to Eddys Sports Bar and play pool, watch any sports event you desire, surf the net on their FREE wireless internet and now have the best food on the whole North Coast! Here is a sneak preview of the New Menu! Remember Escott sent you so I can get my commission:) MENU SALADS: ­- 1. Caesar’s salad- romaine lettuce, crotons, and special Caesar’s dressing (with / w. out grilled chicken breast) - (Escott comments: Real Romaine? Superdeduper, every ceasar salad I have had in the DR is NOT ceasar even though it may taste decent!) 2. Greek salad- lettuce, cucumber, tomato, onion, olives, and Feta cheese, dressed in citrus & olive oil vinaigrette - 3. Tuna salad- lettuce, cucumber, tomato, onion, olives, egg, and white tuna salad- 4. Sesame chicken Thai salad- lettuce and mixed vegetables in soy & ginger vinaigrette, with spicy sesame chicken strips-
(Escott: When I eat light this sounds great)
SANDWICHES:- 5. Club sandwich- chicken breast, ham, cheese, lettuce, tomato, And pickle triple Decker- 6. The B.L.T- strips of crispy bacon, lettuce & tomato - 7. Tuna salad- tuna salad, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle - 8. Grilled chicken- lightly seasoned grilled chicken breast, with lettuce, tomato, and pickle- All sandwiches are served with French fries & slaw. REAL FOOD: - (served with French fries, or baked potato & sour cream dressing, fresh vegetables, and coleslaw) 9. Hamburger- (200g) with lettuce, tomato, onion, and pickle, and a variety of toppings­- cheese, blue cheese, mushrooms, bacon… 10. Spare ribs- succulent, lightly smoked, and basted in our special B.B.Q sauce (med / large)- (Escott: You need Extra-large also as Timindr may eat there!) 11. Buffalo wings- crispy chicken wings in a special zesty sauce- 12. Bangs & Mash- two excellent white pork sausages, on a bed of mashed potato- 13. Viennese schnitzel- thinly sliced & tendered loin of pork, breaded and fried – 14. Grilled chicken- two chicken breast filets marinated in Mediterranean spice & herb mix, lightly grilled - 15. Fish & chips- two fillet’s of fish, battered and deep fried until golden & crispy, served with potato chips - ORIENTAL SPECIALS 16. Egg rolls - three deep fried, vegetarian rice pastry rolls, with sweet & hot dipping sauce- 17. Yaki-soba – Japanese noodle stir fry, with vegetables, chicken, pork, or beef – 18. Thai red curry- chicken, beef, or pork, cooked in a spicy coconut milk & Thai curry sauce. Served with white rice - (Escott: Glad we finally got to the good stuff! I love Thai. Put more Thai stuff on the menu! Just so you know, Dori will light it up for you if you like it hot like I do!)
This is your chance to give Dori some feedback folks. Tell him what you think of the menu and what you would like to see. Heck I would like to know what you want to see also!
Coming Soon to Escott's blog, hours and other details. This is like pulling teeth out of the guy folks, he actually thinks cleaning and installing equiptment is more important than keeping me up to speed with what is going on. Sheesh, what is this world coming to?
Hasta Pronto!

11 comments:

Bert said...

Thanks Escott, hopefully I will send lots of traffic your way

Anonymous said...

Looks good.
How about an all-day breakfast, pizza, and some Vietnamese noodles in soup?

Anonymous said...

Scott, because you are unabashably Jewish you have no idea why so many people can't stomach you. Your Jewishness does not allow you to see how your every action and word is directed to making money for yourself.
You have explioted people in the D.R. for money and publicly criticized others for doing similar things to what you were doing. You are typical of the breed on the internet that are only using it for there own self gain. There are other American Jews in Sosua doing the exact same thing. Just like last time on comments I made and you accused me of being Robert. I am not Robert this time either.

Escott said...

Bert... Thanks!

Malibook... I like the ideas

Librian... Congrats and good luck!

Anonymous... Big surprise you are anonymous and don't sign your name.

You have not got one thing right in anything that you have said yet but I applaud you for your outright and capricious stupidity.

I know I must have pissed in your Cheerios at one time or another here on my blog and I know that it pisses you off that I speak my mind uncencored and that I don't hold back.

I will probably piss you off again because you are not a decent person and everyone can see this by what you write.

I said I wouldn't delete stuff here and I am not. Just having your writings here proves what a moron you actually are so it is worth saving.

If you have any fact other than blowing the BS Garbage all over the comments I would be happy to print what you send me in the blog word for word and then make comments to their truthfulness so you can be heard in the main part instead of the comments.

This is your chance to expose me instead of blowing your cookies all over the comments. LOL

I know that would take some facts which you are completely lacking and you are also a coward which makes it hard for you to get out in front of anything but the offer stands.

Escott

Anonymous said...

I can't believe anonymous would write something so hateful.

Anyone who knows Escott, knows that him being a Jew is a sore point.

It’s well known that he is only half Jewish; his mother was raped by a Jew.

Ron

Escott said...

Hahaha, now that you have failed trying to insult on religion you are doing mother insults.

How juvenile can you get?

Still anonymous as well but you sign Ron:), big surprise for sure!

I have to regress to even remember mother joke insults to about when I fell out of my crib. I will give it some thought and get back to you!

Sorry folks I don't know where these dopes come from but they certainly are entertaining with their ignorance and stupidity!

Anonymous said...

I have a feeling the dope comes from Maine.

Good luck getting rid of the sicko "Anonymous".

Anonymous said...

To the idiot who apparently doesn't care for Scott and Jewish people: I wish you nothing but bad karma for making these offensive comments. Whoever the hell you are, you are a malicious and disgusting person. Always remember that what goes around comes around.

Escott said...

I am sure the sicko isn't from Maine. He claims to be Kiwicanuck (Bruce)

The second post by Ron was actually by Ron who I know. He was making fun of the sicko using a Howard Stern line which I didn't understand and actually still don't as I never listened to him.

If it wasn't for sickos the comments wouldnt be as entertaining. Let them ROCK!

Escott

Anonymous said...

Scott, don't worry about these losers that throw potshots your way. Of course if needed I'll be more than happy to personally deliver them a message from you.

Escott said...

Hey Frank does this mean you can actually stomach me? LOL

He said the most silly things such as one person "Juan Perdomo" is responsible for the increase in the Sosua-Cabarete Area which is such a joke.

He has been making statements about different things that are 100% wrong.

He was probably brought up with nothing and his neighbors had some money and happened to be Jewish.