Thursday, January 05, 2006

End of a Great Day

These are Ducks on the farm of a friend of mine in Cabrera. Steven has all sorts of game on the farm for eating and it is a wonderful place to visit. Today I got lucky and got to see Steves wife, daughter and son also. If I stop off and no one is home I steal their veggies as punishment for not being there when I visit:)
Everytime I come to Cabrera I stop off and visit with Steve and consider it a highlight of my Cabrera trips. I always learn something about farming from Shad and I appreciate his intelligence.
I even got lucky and had lunch on the farm and I had the best Lambi I have ever had in the Dominican Republic!
Below you will see a Cow in heat and cuddling up with her Bullfriend:) It was pretty obvious that she was in heat and Shad told me he could even tell when women are in heat which surprised me:) Hey, I learn something every day!

I hope you have enjoyed my day as much as I have!

Hasta Pronto!

No comments: