Thursday, January 05, 2006

House on a Rock

This house is located in Cabrera on the North Coast of the Dominican Republic. This house is for sale for under 350,000 US dollars. Imagine you can own one of the most unusual homes in the entire world and certainly in the Dominican Republic for very little money! This house comes with a fabulous ocean view, a mini/micro golf course in front and convienent to the main East-West Road yet it is private and secluded.
I go to Cabrera pretty often and I have even bought property there. I bought a half acre on top of a cliff with a wonderful view. Funny thing about the half acre is that I will build right on the cliff so it feels way bigger than a half acre as I will build at the very back of it and still have complete privacy.
Imagine a home with a pool directly on the cliff with an unobstructed view of the ocean and complete privacy in a great location just 15 minutes from Playa Grande Golf Course and less than 45 minutes to a new airport being built near Nagua!

I love being able to see things like this by just taking a ride in my car!

Hasta Pronto!

No comments: