Thursday, January 05, 2006

Home on a Cliff

This home was built in Cabrera on a cliff which is very similar to a piece of land I bought. I was involved in the financing and buildout of this house and 8 others on a very special piece of property.
The house is sold and the pool is being built for the new owners who will arrive on the 24th of the month. The builder assures me that the pool will be completed by that time which to me is doubtful but his is confident.
If you are interested in this project you can check out Niko's real estate site at http://www.sosua-cabarete.com
There are three homes being started now both one story and 2 story with this fabulous view.
Don't you just want one? I do:)
Hasta Pronto!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That house is gorgeous. Please tell me that's an infinity pool... would be perfect there.

Escott said...

Dave, unfortunatly they didn't go there. Money was a lot less this way!