Sunday, January 01, 2006

This is it!

This is a pinapple plant in case you didnt know and it is growing on my mini finca in Cabarete on the North Coast of the Dominican Republic. Yup, this is the last day of of the eating season. Last night went to friends house on the ocean and Ate like a pig, saw and met a lot of nice folks to bring in the New Year. After Tonight I am never going to eat again I swear! Well it is going to be back to business even though I am still homeless. I am probably homeless till the 26th or 27th of January because I rented out not only the rental condo but the condo I live in. Who would have thunk 8 months ago I wouldnt have another place to live after all the real estate deals and financing deals that cross my path but alas it didn't work out so I am homeless as I took reservations so long ago and now I have to furfill my obligations. I rent 2 bedroom 2 bath Lux condos in the Best Location on the North Coast of the Dominican Republic in Sosua. Walking distance to everything, 1.5 blocks to the main beach and QUIET which is a big thing here in the Dominican Republic. Dead end street so NO MOTOCONCHOS continually going by with no mufflers and tons of pollution. I only charge 600 US a week and that is for the nicest condos in the building and the best location in ALL of Sosua as I have renovated them completely. Check em out at http://www.dominicancondos.com or you can go to Http://www.sosua-cabarete.com which is a Real Estate Agency I am associated with. I need to tune up this blog and get more familiar with the software. It is only a few days old and I have never used the software before.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy new year everyone....i've stayed at escotts condo in sosua...i'ts everything he said it is ...and more.

Unknown said...

We stayed there too.

Fantastic, all the comforts of home with extras - a fabulous pool and round the corner from a gorgeous beach, close to everything you need...
You can see photos in the July archive of my blog!
http://aglobalblog.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Even for a luxury condo US$600 a week is pretty expensive. Now wonder so many tourists are chosing other islands for their holidays....me included

Escott said...

If you could point out a Island in the Caribbean that you can find a newly renovated 2 bedroom/2 bath condo that sleeps 4-5 people in a location that is walking distance to everything that has every convienence including hi-speed internet, A/C, TV/with Cable, 24/7 electric/security/maintenence books, games, and even an iron 1.5 blocks to the main beach and nightlife please post it here as I am sure people would be interested in knowing about this. Matter of fact if you email it to me I will do a feature in this blog and post a link to their website if they have one.