Wednesday, February 08, 2006

A little Taco for your mind...

Taco Tuesday was of course a fun time again. It always is. Loads of nice friendly people and good conversation, good Taco Bar and of course ICE COLD Beer and Drinks of all sorts!
This is my Ex-wifes Daughter Cassidy. She may become as beautiful as her monther when she grows up. I have spent the last two nights with her and she is a pleasure to be with all the time! This is Niko the Commie and Sandy. Niko and I are partners in a small Real Estate Company. Http://www.sosua-cabarete.com Sandy and her Husband Rob own Taco Tuesday and are building condos on Cabarete Beach just east of Town. You can see their condos on The Commies Website.

I took this picture as soon as I walked into Taco Tuesday. That is the moon for all you photographically challanged people!:)

This old Hippy is Rob who is Sandy's hubby and my ex father inlaw. See, AZB said I hate everybody and I don't. I even have a Hippy as a friend! LOL As usual a nice time was had by all, some new faces and many old faces and I enjoy both!

Hasta Pronto!

No comments: