Saturday, February 11, 2006

This is my friend Sandy who owns ReMax Coral Bay Real Estate in Sosua. Please don't get him confused with the ReMax office in Cabarete as these are two companies owned and operated by completely different types of people. Sandy is an honest business man and will do the right thing even if it costs him a commission. He is a quality person to do business with!

.

I stop into chat with Sandy at his office right behind Banco Reservas when ever I get the chance and I see his car there. He is someone I can always learn something from and compare notes with to stay on top of what is going on here on the North Coast.

.

Today we went to look at a piece of Beach Front property in Sabaneta. It was a 16000 m2 piece of beach front property with a nice beach and lovely rolling land. It is a little off the beaten track hence the low price but it is a pretty piece of property. The price is 15 dollars m2 which is inexpensive for beach front!

.

I am not a beachy kind of guy and I had to work to get the damn sand out of my shoes and socks after but many people love the beach. Personally I prefer a pool which is less dirty:)

.

You can check out this piece of dirt along with many others at his website:

Http://www.coralbayrealestate.com

Feel free to tell Sandy Escott sent you if you want.

.

I will post pictures in the next segment as I was having problems with uploading pictures a few minutes ago.

Hasta Pronto!

No comments: