Saturday, February 11, 2006

These are my buddies Timmy and Paulie. Timmy is here till only Wednesday and then he returns to do 1.5 years in Kosovo. I miss Timmy since he moved back to the states a month ago. I will miss him again but I am happy I will get to say goodbye this time.
We had lunch at Dori's Restaurant which is located inside Eddy's Sports Bar in Sosua. We all had Chicken Curry and to my delight when I ordered my curry "Dori, Light me UP" the boys had it the same way. It didn't taste spicey enough to my liking but my scalp was sweating:) YUM YUM YUM... Although Paulie is from Brooklyn he said it was real good although different from the English Curry he has had. If you are up this evening turn on Rubi 92.5 and listen to the show these two guys do. They are a freakin riot! I couldn't stop laughing listening to them last night. Give em a call at 809-571-3351 and make requests. Goof on these guys before they goof on you. Perry Como should go over well! LOL
.
It has been a while since we hung out and I really enjoyed it. Two nicer guys you will never meet. Paulie is running a tour out of Player Dorada which is a Pub Crawl which I think is called mind benders. If you are staying there sign up for that one as y ou will certainly enjoy it. Run in a very professional manner and a good time was had by all when I was there last night.
. So please bust their balls tonight when they are DJ'ing. You will make them happy! . Hasta Pronto!

No comments: