Tuesday, February 07, 2006

This is a picture I found somewhere of me. I know, goodlooking guy, right?

.

I am posting my picture instead of the rest of the Danish Artists Cartoons because I really don't want to do anything to bother a Muslim friend now that I know it bothers him.

.

In another piece I did I mentioned the Danish Cartoons of the spoof on the Muslim Suicide Bombers being told "ENOUGH" we ran out of Virgins and I said I didn't even think my friend who happens to be a Radical Muslim Extremist would find the cartoon objectionable. Well I have to say I was wrong.

.

Not only was I wrong but he needs his prozac now that I said I didn't think he would take offense. He then takes his comments to Israel and Jews although this has not a DAMN thing to do with the CARTOONS but he is too Extreme to get through his hate of Jews, Israel and the United States to even realize this. You can read his comments in the next bit and I am sure on this bit later when he wakes up.

.

He made an arguement that what if Hitler was put on a Cartoon smoking Jews or Sharon in a cartoon killing innocent Palestinians. Again, what does a Danish Artist doing a Cartoon have to do with this but I regress. I was reading another blog and I copied some of a list he posted and it goes like this.

Now Jews have NEVER acted like Muslims act and there is NO COMPARISON to any reasonable person but I argued his points and will continue to because to let BS STATEMENTS of his or others Stand without Comment legitimizes them and I won't let that happen!

I took this from another blog I was reading today and quote them here.

I thought these statements illuminate what has been allowed to go on without reprisals for the most part and explain any reprisals such as the actions in Afganistan and Iraq.

.

Muslims flying commercial airliners into New York City buildings killing 3,000 people from 47 countries?

. Muslims blocking the exit where school girls are trying to escape a burning building because their girls' faces were exposed? .

Muslims cutting off the heads of three teenage girls on their way to their Christian school in Indonesia? .

Muslims murdering teachers trying to teach Muslim children in Iraq? .

Muslims murdering over 80 tourists with car bombs outside cafes and hotels in Egypt? .

A Muslim attacking a missionary children's school in India killing six? .

Muslims slaughtering hundreds of children and teachers in Beslan, Russia, including shooting children in the back? .

Muslims firing rocket-propelled grenades into schools full of children in Israel? .

Muslims murdering 56 commuters, injuring over 700, in attacks on London subways and buses? .

Muslims bombing trains in Madrid, Spain, killing 191 commuters and injuring over 2000? .

Muslims massacring dozens of innocents at a Jewish Passover Seder? .

Muslims murdering innocent vacationers in Bali? .

Muslim newspapers publishing anti-Semitic and anti-Christian cartoons? .

Muslims beating the charred bodies of Western civilians with their shoes, then hanging them from a bridge? .

Muslims videotaping themselves chanting "Allahu Akbar" while they saw the heads off defenseless people? .

Muslim involvement, on one side or the other, in almost every one of the 125+ shooting wars around the world?

.

He also wrote and I will quote the following:

Everybody well knows that these blood-lusting murderers do not represent the majority of the world's Muslims. When, though, does the majority become outraged and outspoken? When do they take to the streets and the airwaves to express their outrage at the minority of radicals who are making their religion the object of worldwide hatred and ridicule?

. Muslim, Salman Rushdie wrote: "As their ancient, deeply civilized culture of love, art and philosophical reflection is hijacked by paranoiacs, racists, liars, male supremacists, tyrants, fanatics and violence junkies, why are they not screaming?" Indeed, why not? And, for those of you who offer an excuse for the supposed majority of rational Muslims who are so conspicuous by their silence--if not now, then when?

End of Quote:

.

Why can't he see that this is the way people are looking at what is going on? Why does he try to make this personal between Muslims and Jews, Israel and the United States? Answer is that he has NO arguement and has to throw BS in the air hoping that some if will stick to the ceiling and someone may buy his line of crap like the rest of them are trying to do.

I am glad I live in a country that has FEW of these people and I won't have to deal with them. Now the rest of the world is starting to understand how the Israelis felt when they had been constantly under attack and not making any headway discussing things with these people for the most part. You can't reason with Wackos in my opinion and nothing good can come of discussions with people who have no sense of right and wrong.

. Another thought that I have expressed before is that if Muslims loved their CHILDREN as much as they hate Jews and Israel there would have been peace a long time ago!

Hasta Pronto!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott, you are full of hate. If you read your own blog, you will notice that I don't hate jews as much as you hate the muslims, or may be the whole world. People like you make the decent americans feel ashamed.
I was not upset at the cartoon as much as you calling the cartoonist a genious. This is not funny. Your hatred for anyone who is not a jew is coming forth in all your statements. I know jews and I am glad to say that all of my jewish friends don't sound like you.
My comparison of holocaust and israel to the cartoon was in referance to freedom of speech. The freedom of speech is only practiced in selective topics. You will not see anyone practicing their freedom of speech in criticizing israel or jews in USA for the fear of reprisal. you will be listed as anti semite and soon will lose everything if you hold a high enough position. this is 100% true and you know that. If you question holocoust you could be put in jail in many european countries. No wonder we see a holocaust movie every year.
Now people like you can take cheap shots at muslims everywhere and yet no one says a word.You hate muslims and you wouldn't hasitate to drop am atomic bomb on all of us. This is exactly what your so called innocent humorous cartoon of the prophet is all about: provoking anger and response from muslim and thus, making them look bad. This is exactly what happened in germany before the ww2. Funny cartoons against the jews were spread. Made them all look evil and then finally when they were killed, no one cared. The genocide of muslims is happening now, 2 countries of muslim origin were distroyed by a super power based on lies. yet people still support the president. everyone hate muslims so it doesn't matter if you drop a 10000 lbs bomb on a whole city. Whw cares if cluster bombs kill thousands.
Oh scott, you were in the military, can you please tell us what carpet bombs do to people below?
you are pathethic when you selectively tell people how muslims cut heads of innocent girls, yet you fail to mention how many thousands of innocent people killed by american made bombs during the war in the name of democracy. I am not sure what is more evil, islam or democracy?
anyway scott, I have come to conclusion, people all over sosua don't hate you for nothing. Now I understand why you are banned from Dr1.
I think I will refrain from posting on your blog and even click on your blog to read it ever. congratulations for losing another reader. but feel free to count on my help if I can ever assist you in anything. I am not the one who is full of hatred. I am a muslim, rememebr?
hsve a nice day.
Aftab (AZB)

Anonymous said...

"I really don't want to do anything to bother a Muslim friend now that I know it bothers him."
This piece ought to make amends.

Escott said...

AZB I am not full of hate. I even like UBH's:) I don't hate Muslims, I have always liked you with the exception of your gratuitous slams on Jews and the United States. I have also listened to your rants for years and have stayed friends with you.

I have many Jewish friends and MANY more NON Jewish friends. My friends come in all colors and flavors.

Your comparisons are not a comparison at all. They are just anti Israel, Jews and the United States. Your rhetoric is getting quite old.

I will post another piece for you to show what is a good comparison.

You say no one ever critizes the US or Israel? What FREAKIN PLANET do YOU live on? They had a ex Nazi as the Secy General of the United Nations for heavens sake. Guess you forgot that also.

I never advocated using atomic bombs. It is Iran and Iraq that have threatened to use them on Israel but you don't want to mention that I guess.

Yes, I do think that the cartoonist was very clever in at least one of the cartoons asking them to stop the suicide bombers because they ran out of virgins.

I don't know which countries in Europe you can be put in jail for questioning the Holocoust but if you are that stupid you should probably be shot and not jailed because you would be more dumb than a box of Rocks.

My father fought in WWII and was in every European Campaign. He was one of the first to get out of the service because they based that on a point system and he had more points than 99% of the others.

I guess what he saw in the many years marching from France to Pilsen Chek Republic was just a figment of his imagination?

Yes, I guess everyone hates me! I don't get to spend enough time by myself because I am busy with people that hate me all the time.

Same crap different day. Keep throwing it up in the air because you have NOTHING to argue about.

This is all about a Danish Cartoonist yet you need to say BS like I chase Hookers and everyone hates me which is just a smoke screen for the fact you have NO arguement that is credible.

Why not address the Cartoonist instead of Jews, Israel, carpet bombs and me?

I know why and so does everyone else reading. You have nothing to say that the mainstream will listen to.

You can also always count on my help also but you knew that already. I just figured I should say it so everyone else also knows.

For a Muslim without hatred would you care to explain you telling a German we were out with one night "You guys should have done a better job killing the Jews". If you don't remember I can give you his name. We were chasing hookers that night.

Escott

Unknown said...

woah - I think people are generalizing and stereo typing people here.

Thank god I am an atheist!

Without religion the world would be a better place.

If we treated everyone how we wished to be treated the world would be fantastic!

Perhaps we should all adopt the notion that we will come back again to live another life and depending on how polite and good you are in this one depends how far up the food chain you will be.

There are always going to be extremists and those that cannot take a joke, but whatever happened to freedom of speech and respecting others opinions?

I'll be back to read this blog, doesn't mean I agree with everything.

I would also appreciate people from not having a go at me because I link to this site and they don't get on with the blogger. I like this site for all the information about the beautiful Dominican Republic, the fantastic photos and reviews of places to eat, etc. I also share common interests with this blog on my blog so I will not be removing the link to here, or to Brian's site, which I also find fascinating. You don't have to agree with everything to enjoy reading about life from the perspective of another.

Anonymous said...

Quote me anytime if it will keep people who live by double standards and attempt to rationalize atrocities against innocent people on your site and away from mine.

All the best.

Escott said...

Malibook... I don't have to make ammends. I have NOTHING to make ammends for and neither does the cartoonist who is in question.

I just didn't publish more of the cartoons. I feel the way I feel and I will write what I feel every day and every moment.

I don't have to have everybody as a friend of mine nor do I want everyone even near me. AZB is a prize since he is about the most disliked person I have ever heard spoken about.

Defending Terrorists is Vile and I will continue to say that and anything else I care to. If I lose a reader there are always 10 people to take their place.

Claire... You don't have to agree with anything I say with the exception of my right to say it. That is what this is all about once you cut through all the crap.

Escott