Tuesday, February 07, 2006

This is the Buy Danish Campaign Blog-Buy more Danish stuff NOW and forever more!
I just had a few guys from Denmark stay at my condo. I didn't know how much I appreciated them till recently. I would hate to see that country suffer needlessly so Danish Cheese is now on my shopping list!

Ok Folks, today is Taco Tuesday and I am going to bring my camera tonight. I have almost a full car but can fit one more in is anyone in Sosua needs a lift in the Free Taco Tuesday Taxi tonight. Call me at 223-1178

Last night was Niko the Commie's birthday and a bunch of us were over at Grahame and Robins house which is on the river in Islabon right by the ocean on the North Coast of the Dominican Republic for some of Grahames English Curry which was out of this world. Some folks were supposed to send me some pictures but alas, I didn't get them yet to post. We had a great time or maybe I should speak for myself, "I HAD A GREAT TIME". Great food and great people and no petty people allowed!

.

Be at Taco Tuesday tonight if you can make it. It is right on the Ocean on Kite Beach in Cabarete, Dominican Republic. Taco Bar is all you can eat, drinks are hearty and the people are a great group of folks.

.

I got a call from Edd or as a lot of you folks know him "Rellosk". He is coming to town on Thursday and I am going to pick him up at the Airport and take him to his hotel in Costambar. It is always great to see Edd and I always look forward to his coming back into town. I will try and get a photo of him all sweaty when he gets off the plane and into the Tropical Weather wearing Winter clothes:)

.

Now I am going to take my beauty sleep so I am refreshed and chipper tonight at Taco Tuesday!

Hasta Pronto!

.

To all those people that commented on my websites being down I want to apologize and let you know that they are now back up and working great. Actually for the first time even the email is working correctly on all sites.

No comments: