Tuesday, February 07, 2006

This is the last I am going to post on the issue. This cartoon says everything that is on my mind regarding this issue. From now on AZB and I can return to arguing about where in the Dominican Republic is the BEST PLACE to Live! .
AZB of course insists that the North Coast of the Dominican Republic is NOT the REAL Dominican Republic and that all the Real Dominicans live in Santiago and Santo Domingo. He also says that every woman on the North Coast is a UBH which stands for Ugly Black Hooker.
.
But like most things AZB says that isn't true either. I guess it doesn't matter to him what is true and not true as there are always stupid people that will believe everything they read and especially here in the Dominican Republic that isn't a smart thing to do.
.
If you want a romantic place to take your sweetheart to on Valentines Day?

. I happily recommend:

.

JOSEPH”S RESTAURANT WHICH WILL BE OPEN THE 14th FEBRUARY TO CELEBRATE VALENTINE”S DAY

.

Meals are from 35 US dollars complete with Appetizer, Main Dish and Desert!

.

They are located on the cliffs overlooking the Ocean, Puerto Plata Airport. It is in the Boutique Hotel Sosua by the Sea and this is well worth going to and the price for what you get and the atmosphere is a BARGAIN. If I had someone that I wanted to show them that they were something special I would take them to Joseph's Grill and Grape that day! Give Joe my regards so I can get my commission! LOL, seriously this is the best restaurant in all of the North Coast when you take everything into consideration.

.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott~

Don't ever try to argue with somebody who is racist - you will always lose.

It's okay for some people to constantly bad mouth Americans, Canadians, poor people, and basically the entire world - but if you dare to make one comment expressing your OPINION, you are full of hate.

Don't listen to shallow, one-dimensional people with no real agenda in life other than putting down other people to make themselves feel better about their pathetic little existence.

You're better than that.

Escott said...

Sunnie... You continue to amaze me with your writing and perspectives.

Point that you don't understand is that I enjoy drawing these people to my dinner table. Very easy to eat their lunch when their hate overtakes their abilities to deal.

I really take comments from people with the preverbial grain of salt. There are VERY few people who can get to me. I do more getting to them:)

My 90 year old dad once said "Sure his heart is strong and he will never have a heart attack. He will just give them to others". A more true statement has never been said Sunnie:)

Thanks for your comments!

Scott