Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Acting and Eating... Great Combination!

I just got these pictures via email. My daughter is in the first row in the middle one to the right.
I don't know which play this is but it looks like a Dance/Musical.
My daughter is in the front left in the picture below. Same play or musical.

Had a great time at Taco Tuesday tonight and even had a good time after. I will post the pictures in the morning.

Tomorrow is Dori's first night at Eddys Sports Bar in Sosua. Just turn at Banco Santo Cruz and half a block up the road on the Right you will find the place.

A bunch of us are going for dinner so if you are around stop in and enjoy good food, good times and great people! This is Dori's first night so I want to put the pressure on him to handle big crowds and still make everyone happy:) Don't be surprised if you see all your companions serving if it is overwhelming since we are all friends of Dori.

Hasta Pronto!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your daughter is beautiful, Scott. I hope she is able to visit you lots.

Trina

Escott said...

Herbert... Can't wait to see you again! Come back faster, who needs money:)

Trina... Thanks