Monday, January 16, 2006

(Hey Click my Google ads and Make me rich!)
Finally, I couldn't upload pictures and then the internet went down. Wow, finally! Look at Mary Lips below. Does this woman have style or what? Say what and I will let Mary Lips tear your head off! No kidding, she yoked me today when I stopped at Dori's to say hi. That women had it going!
This is my friend from Ny who happens to be actually from Jamaica. Yes he even talks funny. Say hello to Howard. First time here and he LOVES the place. Glad also as I want him to keep on coming back and often!

Friday night Dawn had Cocktail Hour at her Penthouse. Actually it was Cocktail 6 hours and included all sorts of appetizers and wine and booze. There were 9 of us at the most and 3 left early and we went through a half bottle of the Top of the Line Brugal in the Royal Decanter and 7 bottles of wine of different persuasions and a 91 Port which was out of this world.

Attending Cocktail Hours were Camden Tom, Mary Lips, Linda Love, Doug Hicks, Mario, Kathy, Dawn, Howard and of course Yours truly Escott! Howard and Mario had just gotten off the plane and came to Cocktail hour but were staying in Costambar because all my condos were filled and even I am not living there for another week so I had to take them down to their car so they could make the trip back. Traveling is exhausting!

This is Mary Lips and Dawnwil. These people would do anything to get in my blog because they are blog whores~! Ok Guys you made the big time! That is the Moon that they are holding up btw. I should have taken a better picture but they made me drink wine I swear!

This is Dr. Mario and Dawn posing to get into the blog. Sheesh what some people wouldnt do.

We had a great time of course and the wines and apps were great. Just another noche in Sosua in the Dominican Republic!

I spent the Saturday evening in Costambar hanging with my friends. We had a great meal at Cafe Negril. I had Sea Bass in Safron Sauce which was out of this world. The owner of the place Mickey is also Jamaican and one cool dude. Cool Runnings! If you are up there this place shouldn't be missed. I WILL BE BACK as Arnold said.

Wednesday Dori's Restaurant in Eddy's Sports Bar opens. We have a nice crowd showing up so join us if you want. Dori is a fabulous Chef and I LOVE his cooking. He wanted to have a soft opening but "Screw Him" we will TUNE HIM UP REAL quickly! He was talking about having to get to know the temperatures of the new equipment but hell we are all friends of his so we know he will do great and cant wait to eat his food again.

Eddys is in Sosua on the road that Super Super Liquor Store and Banco Reservas is on 1/2 block up from Pedro Clisante on your right. Be there or be square.

I am exhausted and have a closing tomorrow. Maybe more to write manana!

Hasta Pronto!

3 comments:

Bert said...

Looked like you guys had a nice time, wish I was there, the view from Dawn's place looks amazing.
Bonsoir mon ami

Escott said...

Too bad your next trip is schedualed when I am in Florida!

Next time Bert and I already look forward to it!

Escott

Bert said...

Yes, that is bad timing, looking forward to next year, who know, maybe will win the lottery and move down there