Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Tacos BaBy

Had a great crew at Taco Tuesday last night. Included were a whole bunch of new folks who hadn't been there before which was super! Everyone had a great time and always does. Nice friendly group who always welcomes new people!
It is always nice to introduce this special place on Cabarete Beach in the Dominican Republic to new people. First thing when I arrived I saw Paul from NY and a group of 5 people sitting down eating Tacos. They came here with me about 6 months ago and gravitated right back. I didn't even know that they were in town till I ran into them at Taco Tuesday.
BTW folks, the road there has been graded and materials are bringing brought in now as I type to top the road. Yes I know you don't believe me but I left there doing 50 MPH last night and didn 't get bounced around half as much as when I was driving 5 mph last week. You will have to see this to believe it!
Ian or Tamborista can run but he can't hide. The camera was a little too fast for him this time. Funny guy makes like he doesn't want his picture taken but poses like the women pose for me:)

Always a lovely smile from "my gals". Good to know that my wife (on right) is once again my wife and has given up her indiscretions of the past. I accept your faults darling and I forgive you. You can come home now!

I met this couple for the first time last night. They just purchased a condo at Cabarete East and it is being built and completed as I type. The wife is Dominican and they live in NY. I explained to her that she was a Dominican York and I am a York Dominican! She had a hard time believing me. Took her 25 years to leave and I went there all on my own:) Kind of the reverse Yola if you will.

There were a whole bunch of New Yourkers there last night. We may have outweighted the Brittish contingent.

Ok folks last reminder, tonight is Dori's Restaurant at Eddys Sports Bar OPENING and a bunch of us are going at 7pm to eat Dori's great food and to Toast Dori's Good luck. Come join us if you can for good food, good people and GREAT FUN!

Listen to Rubi 92.5 this afternoon for an interview By the Rocket of Doug Hicks who is a retired NHL Great. We will find out if Rocket can actually take Doug which he alluded to in a previous broadcast.

See you all tonight and can't wait for the great meal! Herman, I wish you were here to enjoy the festivities! Glad Brian and Debbie are finally coming back next week.

Hasta Pronto!

No comments: