Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I just got an email sent through DR1 from a person in the UK. I have been getting these nice messages for a long time and have saved a bunch of them which I intend to publish one day. It is nice getting these and it makes me want to continue writing when I get the feeling I am appreciated.

hello theremy names reece im from the uk ,i came to the dom rep for the 1st time in nov of 2005 and loved it whilist researching the dom rep i came across your blog and loved visiting it since then i have lost your web address,i would love for you to send me the link so i can once again visit the site thanks.regards reece

I sent her the new address and now have added hopefully another reader to the blog. The numbers are coming back slowly but surely and I thank you.

Look out for my next piece with a bunch of pictures coming today.

Hasta Pronto!

No comments: