Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Slucking and flucking, Licking and Sticking, at Escotts favorite BBQute:)

Say hi to Michael and Ian. We all went to Taco Tuesday and when driving Nicky the Commie back to his home we were returning to Sosua and my stinkin car turned into my favorite whore house in Cabarete. I swear that car has a mind of its own and I had nothing to do with it!
Look at these two, pretending that they don't notice any of the gals around them and talking about business and such. If you don't think this is put on take a look at the photos below and let me know what you think!

Now this one has been around for quite a while. Sweet looking nice gal who everyone likes! You wouldn't believe how long it took me to get this shot with the moustache. She made me take 20 other photo's of her before I was able to get this one. Sweet smile even with the hairy lip:)

When I take the camera out of the car they all parade in front of me to get their pictures taken. I must have taken 50 shots and all of them wanted to pose. Good tip folks, bring your cameras to the Hooker Heavens:)

We had a few beers which we shared with the gals and headed back to Sosua. Man I love this place and I want to move in! No one hassles you here and you can sit and drink, chat and look without being bothered.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought that whorehouse closed down. What is the name of the place?

Escott said...

They were supposed to have been closed because the property sold. The deal like many here didn't go through and they have stayed open although they lost a lot of business because of the rumors.

Casa de Equippo is the name and I think I am going to move in! I love that place:)

Anonymous said...

can't really be a whorehouse, right? it's very possible that kids read your blog (maybe your own) so I doubt you'd be talking about a whorehouse. so Casa de Equippo is what, a bar?

Escott said...

Casa de Equippo is a Bar, Disco and a whore house. Rooms on premices or you can do take out.

$300 Peso Salida

Escott said...

PS> The headline is a take off on a commercial on the radio all the time here for Teddys BarBQue.

Anonymous said...

why are you writing about whores and whorehouses when children could be reading this? I see you so have a daughter.would you want her to see this?

Escott said...

I write about whore houses because they exist in the Dominican Republic. These places are also a disco/bar and sometimes car wash and restaurant but whore houses is what they are and common here.

I don't advertise my blog on kiddie sights and hope that if there are kids that they understand that things may be different in other countries that are different than where they live however even in the US where people are considered prudes whore houses are legal in certain states such as Nevada.

Just so you know, prostitution is NOT illegal in the Dominican Republic. I do not take these girls home nor do I use the facilities to have sex with them myself but that is a personal thing and I have no problem with those that do. Sorry if you are having a problem with what I write but it is "my" blog and I know I can't please everyone so I just write what I want without regret.

So while you may be a prude I write about reality in the Dominican Republic whether it is good, bad or ugly.

I always wondered why people who make comments about what I write don't sign their names to what they write. Perhaps you can answer that question for me?

Escott