Monday, January 16, 2006

Costambar Restaurant, Friends and New Restaurant in Sosua

(Click the Google Ads to make me some money) I was cruising some blogs and stole this picture. I picked up a new tenant for my condo yesterday and he came in from NY. He said that he got out just before the snow storm. I couldn't help but think how lucky I am to be living in the Dominican Republic by the Beach!

I have a few other friends in from NY who I picked up the day before. They are staying in Costambar because I don't have room for them in my condos and I am even moved out for another week because of bookings.

I went up and stayed in Costambar with them this weekend and it was nice hanging out up there. We had dinner Saturday evening at Cafe Negril which is in the Atlantico One complex. Man I had a great meal. Sea Bass in a Safron sauce. If you are ever up in Costambar check the place out as all the food I have had there has been out of this world. It is run by an Authentic Jamaican by the name of Mickey. Real nice fellow and very helpful so if you get to Costambar stop in and say hello!

Wednesday Dori's Restaurant at Eddys Sports Bar opens. I am going with a group of people there on Wednesday at 7pm if anyone would like to join us. Always nice to support your friends by attending their opening night and I am looking forward to eating Dori's food again. Tell your friends about the opening and join us there.

Dawn had some people over for cocktails on Friday at about 5pm and I have pictures to upload which were neat pics you will enjoy. It will take some time shrinking them up for the blog but I will get them posted this morning.

Tomorrow is Taco Tuesday. Yes I am looking forward to it and will be bringing some fresh blood for all the Taco heads to pick on. Frank the Tank called me yesterday and said he may make it down from Nagua for Tacos and I am looking forward to seeing him again.

Happy Birthday Grahame! I may be a little late for this year but probably the first for next year! LOL

Hasta Pronto!

2 comments:

Bert said...

Hello Escott, just clicked on some of the google Ads, do you need my address so you can send me those big royaltie cheques. Me make a joke. Just so you know, it is minus 3 celsius over here, frickin cold but, on more month and Sosua here I come.

Escott said...

Bert... I will put your ass in the will:)

Blue Turtle... I got married to my first and only wife in Jamaica. Hell I am still married to my first wife. I agree 100%

Escott